Ventsislav Tuleshkov / 1943-2012 / in the town of Levski. After graduating from high school in his hometown and serving in the army, he studied at the Technical School of Applied Arts (Technical School of Arts and Crafts) - Sofia. From 1970 he worked as director of the Art Gallery in his hometown of Levski until 2005.
Member of the Union of Bulgarian Artists - Painting Section. He has 28 solo exhibitions and over 100 participations in joint exhibitions at home and abroad.
His paintings are in the possession of the National Art Gallery - Sofia, the Art Galleries in Pleven, Gabrovo, Sliven, Dobrich, Kavarna and many private collections.