To ensure that you receive the most appropriate information and best service when you visit our site, we use the so-called "cookies". They help us (as well as other authorized third parties) to provide you with a personalized experience when using our services, to improve them, and to provide you more relevant content.
If you do not want to accept cookies or wish to choose more specific settings, you will find more information on this policy.
What cookies are
HTTP cookies are small text files the web server can store on your device/browser when you visit the site. Upon next visit to a site page, the browser sends back to the server the information created in the cookies.
Cookies are an important component for the correct functioning of almost any website on the Internet. For the purposes of this policy and maximum clarity the term also summarizes other similar technical mechanisms, except HTTP Cookies, through which your browser can allow information to be stored locally, such as Web Storage (Local Storage and Session Storage), Indexed Database API (IndexedDB), Web SQL database, Local shared objects (Flash cookies), Web beacons.
We and our service providers can use the following types of cookies:
• Mandatory cookies (essential cookies)
They are necessary to allow our platform to perform its basic functions. That is - our platform could not function without them. Such cookies are for example custom sessions and auxiliary functions related to them. If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to sign in to your account on our site, you will not be able to make purchases and almost any other action.
· Performance and functionality cookies
These cookies are used for other important features such as:
• To be able to recognize you when you return to our platform or use our services;
• For remembering user preferences (eg, what settings you have selected,.);
• To be able to recommend services that match your preferences;
• To gather information about how visitors use our platform to be able to maintain it in the best possible way and to improve its services;
• For temporary storage of anonymous information that helps us to provide you with the most relevant suggestions;
• For other auxiliary functions.
If you delete these cookies, our platform will be very limited in functionality and will not be able to function properly and provide you with good quality service.
• Third-party cookies to count attendance
We use several external services that can also create cookies in your browser. These cookies are managed by the relevant services and are not controlled by us. The information in them is anonymized. The purpose of these external services is to count anonymously statistics about our site's traffic so we can monitor and improve our service performance. City Group JSC uses Google Analytics owned by Google inc.
Some cookies also arise in connection with third-party tools that we have integrated into our platform. For example, Facebook API ("Likes on Facebook", etc.) and Google API ("Share on Google+", "View on Map", etc.) that can create cookies in order to function. These cookies are managed by the respective services and are not controlled by us.
From our side, we cannot provide the technical possibility of banning them.
Therefore, if you do not want them to emerge, you should not use the above-mentioned external tools integrated into our platform.
We strive to ensure that the third parties with which we have partner relationships to be properly checked with proven credibility and professionalism.
Setting and deleting cookies
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not and what kind of cookies you would like to accept in the following ways:
• Settings on our site. You can change your cookie preferences by setting in the cookie preferences module at the bottom left of the browser.
• Settings via your browser. You can expressly ban or restrict cookies through the settings of your web browser. Every modern web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) provides options for:
• settings to accept cookies - disable and enable (both overall and site);
• Viewing created cookies;
• delete created cookies.
It's important to note that disabling cookie features in your browser can lead to the inability to use our services because without our mandatory cookies our platform cannot perform its basic functions.
• Settings using external tools.
· A Google Tool in the form of a browser plug-in that can easily ban your data from being used by Google Analytics, which is often used by multiple sites to count visits and statistics.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on:
· Tools through which you can check the status and put an explicit prohibition of a large number of advertising platforms to use your data in connection with targeting and customization advertise:
Google's platform settings for cookies created and managed by them for advertising purposes: .
Facebook platform settings for cookies created and managed by them for advertising purposes: .
Other useful links
• More information about cookies, how they work, and how to set up browsers can be found here:
- AboutCookies: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
More information about behavioral advertising and data protection on the Internet can be found at the following address: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/