City Group JSC respects the privacy of personal data and processes it under Regulation (EC) 2016/679. Below you can read how and why we will use your data.
What is personal information?
the General Data Protection Regulation, personal data is defined as:
"Any information relating to an identifiable individual or an individual who can be identify (" data subject "); an an individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual; ".
Why City Group JSC collects and stores personal data?
be able to provide you the goods you offer, we need to collect
personal data for correspondence and organization of courier / postal items; We
guarantee that the information we collect and use is necessary for this purpose
and is not intended to enter your personal space.
For the purpose of communication with advertising and marketing intentions, City Group JSC will ask you for further agreement.
How do you use my personal information?
Will you forward and share my personal data with other organizations or individuals?
will not sell your data to third parties, nor will we pass it on to obtain any
City Group JSC may transfer your personal data to our service subcontractors who have a contract with us.
All third parties who may receive your data are required to keep your data secure and use them only to fulfill our obligations. When they no longer need your data to fulfill these obligations, they will have detailed instructions for their destruction in accordance with Fortis's procedures.
Recipients of your data may also be national authorities to whom we will provide them under specific and clear legal obligations.
How will you store my personal data that you collect?
Group JSC will process
the information you provide in a way compatible with the
requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (ARPD) and the Privacy
Policy accepted by City
Group JSC. We will make efforts to keep the information accurate and current.
We will not store your information longer than is reasonably necessary to be fulfilled the specific purposes with which it has been collected and for which you have been notified here.
Some of the personal information’s storage periods depend on legal obligations of keeping documents and information within certain minimum periods.
We will take predictable technical and organizational measures to protect your data from unauthorized access.
Can I find out what my personal data you have and process?
Group JSC is obliged
upon your request to answer you what information we hold about you and how it
If we have your personal data, you may request the following information:
· Contact details of the organization that processes or on behalf of which your data is processing.
· Targets of processing;
· The legal basis for the processing;
· The categories of personal data processed;
· Recipients or categories of recipients to whom they are or will be revealed;
· Recipients from third countries or international organizations if there is a transfer of personal data to them and guarantees that data security will be at least at EU level;
· If processing is based on the legal interests of City Group JSC or a third side, information about these interests.
• The foreseen term for which personal data will be stored;
• Details of your rights to request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data, and your right to object to such processing;;
• Information about your right to withdraw your consent at any time;
• Details of your right to appeal to a supervisor;
• Information whether the provision of personal data is a mandatory or contractual requirement or requirement required to conclude a contract and whether you are obliged to provide personal data and the possible consequences of the impossibility to provide such data.
• The source from which your personal data is collected when it is not collected directly from you.
• All details and information on the availability of automated decision making, such as profiling and any meaningful information about the logic involved in these operations, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
How do I access my data being processed?
Registered users in the e-shop can practice their rights through account management tools. For all others, it is necessary to make a request to contacts of City Group JSC,
Address: Town of Pleven, 18-20 Georgi Benkovski Str
Do I have a right to appeal to the supervisor?
have the right to submit a complaint directly to the supervisory authority, the
competent authority of which is: Commission for Personal Data
Protection, address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov "№ 2 ().
In case you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data through City Group JSC, you can do so by contacting City Group JSC.